Looking for that last minute gift? Looking for a way to top your gifts with a little something special but dont what to shell out the money to do so?
Well we have the PERFECT thing for you to do with your child/children and it includes some great bonding time!
You will need:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup water
1. Put the salt and flour into a mixing bowl and add water.
2. Mix the ingredients well. The dough should be firm.
3. Knead the dough until it’s smooth. Pull a piece off and roll it into a ball.
4. With a rolling pin roll the dough into a circle about a 1/2 inch thick.
5. Press your child’s hand into the dough.
6. Poke 2 holes in the top of the ornament.
7. Bake in a 200 degree oven for 2-3 hours. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool. Add a ribbon to hang it and you have the perfect keepsake ornament.